Rules and Regulations of Solo Singing Competition:
- Entry is FREE
- Entry is open to all the schools in Dimapur from Grade 8-12
- A maximum number of 3 students from each school can participate
- Participants are free to sing an English cover song of their choice.
- All genres are welcome
- The song chosen to perform must not contain any vulgarity or it shouldn't be in a manner that hurts the feelings of any religion or community. Violation of this results in a disqualified entry.
- The song should be in raw audio format ( no studio recording).
- The last date of video submission is the 6th of Nov 2021
Sign-up & Submissions:
- Participants must submit their name, grade along with a scanned copy of their school id.
- Students are required to upload their solo performance videos according to the given information. Competitors are responsible for their video including their music with submission. When submitting, please label your video file with your FULL name for clear identification, such as Name, school, competition : (Example: Sam_hopeacademy_melomania 2021)
- Please submit your video in high-quality MP4 format for better results. We also encourage all competitors to submit videos that are filmed vertically (Portrait) NOT HORIZONTAL, if you are recording from your phone.
- Schools/ students can submit their videos and details by mailing them to: email@example.com (+91 8787816651)
Judgment Criteria: Category of winners - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners and Highest View Award
- Judges will evaluate and adjudge the best 10 performers
- The competition will be judged by reputed industry professionals and a 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners will be announced in the finale
- The best 10 performers will be selected and uploaded to Hope Academy Youtube Channel for the Highest View Award.
- The best 10 solo singers will perform live at the finale. The song presented at the finale should be a different song than the one presented at the preliminary stage.
- The Winner will be declared at the finale
- The decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final and binding.